Tips On Buying A New Pair Of High Quality Headphones
Finding the best headphones for working out is not an easy task as there are a lot of brands which claim to have the best products, some of which might not be the truth. In addition, when you have a lot of good choices, it is also really challenging to pick out the one that is the best for you.
There are a lot of things that you need to consider if you want to buy a pair of headphones which is of high quality and worth every penny you spend on it.
Letís read on to learn more about what you need to look for in order to have the best and most suitable high quality headphones for your needs:
1. Consider The Headphones Specifications
When buying a pair of headphones, you need to check for the following specifications to make sure you get the best one:
- Impedance: You should look for one pair of headphones with the impedance of about 40 to 100 ohms. It would help you to hear sound more clearly. You might need a pair of headphones with this number of high value, especially when you listen to music in a crowded and noisy gym club.
- SNR: This specification tells you about the ratio of signal to noise. Normally, you will find some strings of numbers such as 20:1 and 18:1. It means that music you hear from your headphones is about 20 times louder than the outside noise. Since no one want to have the ability to hear noise coming out from their headphone, a high quality pair of headphones needs to have a SNR of more than 20:1.
- Frequency Range: you should pay much attention to this specification if you want to hear the highest and lowest notes from a piece of music. The wider the frequency range, the more notes you can listen to.
2. Make Sure The Headphones Has The Good Construction
You need to check for the cord of the headphones which are used to connect to the input jack. A good quality headphones need to have a very sturdy cord so that it will not break easily.
3. Check For The Fit
After you look for the specifications of some headphones in store and are able to come up with some models you like, it is time to check if these products fit your head or not.
It is very important to have a pair that fits nicely around your heads. In case you bring your headphones to the gym club, you might consider using earbuds headphones.
No matter what types of headphones you go for, you should always try to put them over your head first and listen to some couple of songs to check if you are comfortable wearing them or not.
Another factor that will determine your comfort while you are wearing your headphones is that the weight of it. The heavier a pair of headphones, the more tired your neck and your heads might feel after wearing them for a long time.
4. Go To Trusted Stores Only
No matter where you are going to buy your headphones online stores or physical stores, you should always buy from a trusted store only.
When you buy a pair of headphones from the Internet, make sure you donít fall for scams and faulty products. When you see a well-known model of headphones with a really good price, keep in mind that in most of the time, it is too good to be true.
You should research carefully about the store where you want to buy your headphones from by checking for their reviews and ratings on eBay and Amazon for further information.
Finally, you should ask the store you are going to buy the headphones from about its return policy and the warranty.
My recommendation is that you only buy a pair of headphones from a store which offers you a chance to return the headphones in case you donít like them anymore.
Overall, when you decide to pay for a high quality premium pair of headphones, you are willing to pay for at least 300 to 400 dollars to buy one. With such a big investment, you need to make sure you buy the one that is worth all of your money. So check carefully for the specifications and brands of the headphones in order to buy the best product on the market.
I hope you find my guide easy to understand and follow. With a lot of care and attention you pay into picking your best headphones, I am sure that you will be able to find one pair in a short amount of time.